Clause 17. Delivery
1. Delivery takes place while stocks last.
2. Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
3. If the agreed price is not paid on time, Doderm has the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed
price is fully paid.
4. In the event of late payment, the customer is automatically in default, and hereby he cannot object to
late delivery by Doderm.
Clause 18. Delivery period
1. Any delivery period specified by Doderm is indicative and does not give the customer the right to
dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed
otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery period starts after the customer has signed the agreement and is confirmed in writing or
electronically by Doderm to the customer.
3. Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to
terminate the contract, unless Doderm cannot deliver within 14 days after the customer has urged him to
do so in writing or if the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
Clause 19. Actual delivery
1. The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in
Clause 20. Transport costs
1. Transport costs are paid by the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
Clause 21. Packaging and shipping
1. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up
by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which Doderm may
not be held liable for any damage.
2. If the customer himself takes care of the transport of a product, he must report any visible damage to
products or the packaging prior to the transport to Doderm, failing which Doderm cannot be held liable
for any damage.